Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Retail Price X Your Price X - display?

Hi,
    I have set up 2 groups of products Cartons and Singles, I offer 4 discount levels 2 for each product group related to order amount. I put all customers in one group except a few that are in a separate group with a slightly higher discount.

I think I have worked all that out ok but I can't figure something out. When a customer logs in I want them to see the standard price for that product in the product group i.e.

Product Base Price £12
    Customer Group 1 Product A £10
    Customer Group 2 Product A £8

I want customers in Group 2 to see £8 - currently the price message is
    Retail Price Per Carton: £12

Your Price Per Carton: £12

Any advice on what I can do?
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

Hi there

It should do normally do this, on your example it seems the customer account which you have logged in as, is not using "Customer Group 2". Please check your customer account and put in the "Account" tab of "View | Customer Account" - "Customer Group 2".

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi,
      I am not dividing customer into groups. I am doing discounts by product groups. I have all customers in a standard customer group offering no customer discount but instead I am offering discounts depending on total order value per group. Does that make sense?

Comment

Hi there

Yeah it makes sense, however the only way to show the Customer Group prices, would be to divide customers into groups. This way the price will be shown for different customer group. Any other way will not work I'm afraid.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem I worked it out, I just made 2 customer groups and made the product group discounts restrictions to that group. It seems to be ok now

Comment

Ok, its not ok. The customer can only be in a single customer group which means I can;t get it working.

What I want to do is:

Customer logs in, they go to single product section, add an item and get 10% off for orders under £50. If they buy anything from the Single Products group under £50 they get 10% off or else 20% off order over £50.

Now, the same customer has access to Carton group, orders with carton and singles groups cannot be combined. They order 50 cartons with total carton group value under £500 = 25% discount, over £500 35% discount.

I have got rid of the customer groups as that won't work. I have created 2 discounts, 10% and 20% off singles. For some reason the customer is still stuck on 10% off eventhough the order amount is over £50 and the trigger for 20% is set to £50.

I hope I am being clear.

Comment

Try changing the order your discounts are listed in - if you have them the wrong way round, then the higher discount gets overwritten by the lower every time.
              Bill
              www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
              Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
              BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
              Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
              VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
              Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
              X