Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOCHEX Merchant Account

Hi,

We have a NOCHEX merchant account (different from the normal NOCHEX seller account). I need to use a different payment page from the one configured in Actinic. Instead of being directed to www.nochex.com (along with the parameter name/value pairs) I need my customers to be directed to www.secure.nochex.com

Anyone know how I can do this?

Dave Harris

Hi Dave,

NoChex themselves had written the integration with our developers, so on their side, they redirect it to www.nochex.com. However you could have a look in the following folder "C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\CommonOCC", you will see two Nochex file, "Act_OCCNOCHEXTemplate.html" and "OCCNOCHEXScriptTemplate.pl". If you open the html page on line 8 you will see

HTML Code:
    <FORM NAME="formOCC" METHOD="post" ACTION="NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_URL">
    You could change this to read
    HTML Code:
    <FORM NAME="formOCC" METHOD="post" ACTION="http://www.secure.nochex.com/page.html">
    Can't guarantee this will work.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem. That did work and I went to the right page, but unfortunately NOCHEX have also changed their name/value pairs so the page errored. I don't know where the NETQUOTEVAR:OCC_VALUES is picked up from.
      Dave

Comment

Hi Dave

Ahh i see, i will ask the development team regarding this for you and where it picks up the values. By the pass did you asked NOCHEX if the service at the new URL is available for Actinic users?

Please could you advise?
        Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X