Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping question

Hi

Using the free delivery option we have set up free delivery for orders over £150, just one problem found if some one orders lots of heavy items then that costs more money and the free shipping option actually ends up a negative cost. So the questions, can you

A/ Can you exclude certain products from free shipping?

B/ Set up free shipping v/s weight i.e if over £150 but under 20Kilos then free shipping? if over £150 but over 20kilos shipping applied.

Thanks

Jez
    --------------------
    www.ProSite.co.uk

Hi Jez

I'm afraid these both are not possible. If you set up free shipping, then it acts globally and there is no option to exclude certain products. Also there is no way to combined two shopping method together, which is what question B is on. You would like to have total value combined with total weight, this is on the wishlist, and i will mark it again.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I got round this problem by calculating shipping by weight and adding a component for eg furniture delivery to the heavier items. This allows the free delivery to still work on the set value, but the really heavy items carry their own delivery charge.
      Jane Davies
      www.asplash.com

Comment

Thanks for your replies, Jane, that is a perfect get around thank you, although this applies more to multiple items making up huge weight, I will use that for another part of the site though, so thank you.

Nadeem if that can go on the wish list again that would be of help.

Cheers

Jez
        --------------------
        www.ProSite.co.uk

Comment

Hi Jez

Consider it done

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...