Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with shopping basket

Hello,

I am having problems when clicking the add to basket button, I keep receiving this message:-

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: The specified product (reference 30) has just been removed from the catalog. Please return to the catalog and continue shopping. If you press the Refresh or Reload button on your browser, the removed products will no longer be visible in the catalog. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

I am sure that the product references are correct on the product page and in the file a0002.cat, they look fine too, I had a minor problem with the a0002.cat file in that I received the following message:-

A General Script Error Occurred

Error: Section blob version is 10, but only version 11 is supported. File: A0003.cat
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

I changed the blob version to 11 in the a0002.cat file and it didnt appear again.
    Its not looking good is it!!, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason.

have you tried doing purging the catalog then doing a complete refresh.
    Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Also, copy all the *.pm and *.pl files from your 'Original' folder into your 'Site1' folder before doing a refresh. This should fix it.

Comment

Working...
      X