Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

invalid path

Hi

I have been attempting to create a specials list in one of the side menu sections, i followed a note that was left in here about adding a netquote to the area that i required the file to appear and that i would need to create the file and place it in site1 first.

I did this and it never worked at all, but what has happened is that when i go into my business catalog and try to modify anything it tells me i have an invalid path and points to a file that no longer exists (one i put in there). I have since deleted the netquote bit i put in and deleted the html file i put in the site1 directory but it still comes up with the error.

Is there please anyway of getting rid of this error as my back up file of the site is 3 days old and too much has changed over the past 3 days....

anyone got any idea please?!?!?!?!?

You may have left something wrong in a Custom Property. Check Design / Options / Site Defaults.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

All done........ thanks for your help...... simply opened the two pages in frontpage and then did a search....... found the problem and deleted it...

cheers

Comment

Working...
      X