Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upload Problem

Trying to upload getting error mesage

You do not have write permissions to the cgi-bin directory "wwwroot/cgi-bin/" or it does not exist.

Strange been uploading everyday for ages no problems?

It was saying server maybe full but host tells me no.

any ideas please?

thanks
    Paul

Try running a Web | Configure Website details, whilst ensuring that the 2 checkboxes are both unchecked so that it uses the current settings. Allow it to go through the checks and then try your update

Comment

Mmmm tried that and it said i dont have permission and there is not enough space on the disk?

No idea?

Paul

Comment

think this is a server problem rather than within actinic, problem is its the weekend so will lose any business until Monday.

GREAT!

Paul

Comment

Think you will need to speak with your host.

Do they host of quotas, i.e. if you run out of space they then block more etc...

Comment

Sorry, just saw your post after I sent mine to you, which answered my question about getting in contact with them

Comment

never heard of a server running out of space?

Paul

Comment

yeah think your right, will wait till Monday.Dont want to start fiddling with Actinic and causing more pobs i thinks.

Thanks For your help

Paul

www.daydreamersfancydress.co.uk

Comment

It is not so much the server runnning out of space, but the quota which has been granted to your username and space, i.e. some hosts operate hard quotas where when you reach that limit then nothing more can be added to the extent of emails, logs, web files or temp files as they are simply blocked due to no more space available, so that is where run out of space is normally achieved with hosting, but not server wide, just your account wide, which is only a suggestion as they may not be using hard quotas and it could be something else all together.

Comment

Working...
                  X