Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Customer Account Login 4 All

Hi All,

Small dilema, am looking at setting a single account login for one type of customer. All will be given the same username and password.

Looking at this i am unsure weather this can be done?,
    Is there a work around?
    or can you setup just a login screen to take you to another actinic section?

Thanks

Paul
    Paul
    Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
    www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
    www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Creating a single set of login credentials for users which are not associated by primary company or business, would not work from what I can gather or recall, i.e. it would say on the invoice for a start the company name or the entity that you assign it, plus there are plenty of other obstacles in this approach.

If you can explain the idea or need for this, then maybe someone can suggest an alternative means to the end ..

Comment

One Username & One Password

Hi Again,

Thnaks for the reply, here is the problme in a bit more depth...

I would like to offer a single Username and password to all my Ebay customer.

They can then order direct from my site, saving me ebay costs dor sales etc..
      This can also run into thousands of customers... do not what to have to enter each into customer accounts...

Maybe you can ahve a login that only allows in a fixed section?

have already setup reseller section with login and will have account for them.

simple as that...

Thanks if you can help

just a side problme, i have setup a lot of hidden Brocher pages, and added information about each product to this but when uploaded the link from the product works but the fragment text is missing... something i am doing?

Reason for hidden pages so they do not appear on my top link section..

Thanks

Paul
      Paul
      Director

www.babyechos.co.uk
      www.simplifiednetworking.co.uk
      www.raddery.co.uk

Developer 6 & 7

Comment

Hi Paul

Maybe you can ahve a login that only allows in a fixed section?
        The Advance User Guide has a section where it will only allow a customer account to access a certain section. This may be what you want.

just a side problme, i have setup a lot of hidden Brocher pages, and added information about each product to this but when uploaded the link from the product works but the fragment text is missing... something i am doing?
        If you hide a fragment it will not show in the page, If you don't want the hidden pages to show on your top level link section, then simply open "Act_BrochurePrimary.html". This can be found in "Advance | Template Manager | Brochure | Primary". Find and comment out "NETQUOTEVAR:HEADERGUIDE", and insteads put your own links instead.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X