X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Script Error when adding products to basket

Hi,

Website is www.wheels.uk.com
    When ever i try to add something to the basket i.e. Alessio - Prestige - Action, this error comes up for any product...

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: The specified product (reference alessio) has just been removed from the catalog. Please return to the catalog and continue shopping. If you press the Refresh or Reload button on your browser, the removed products will no longer be visible in the catalog. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

Now i have looked on the knowledge site and found a problem (Ref: KB573) however it still does not work on the site. I have also refreshed the website completly.

Any help would be great as i cannot seem to fix this problem.

Thanks
    Barry
    Barry Hughes
    H.A Innovations
    www.hainnovations.co.uk

Can anyone help me with this, or assist me to ensure the website works correctly when adding products to the basket?

Thanks
    Barry Hughes
    H.A Innovations
    www.hainnovations.co.uk

Comment

Hard to tell for sure what is going on, but I'd check to see if your product choices have associated products and whether these still exist in your catalog.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

I have now got the same error as you had (on every item on certain pages), where it won't let customers click on the 'Add to basket' without showing the error that the item has been removed. My site is Live and of course the problem is losing me sales (and customers).

The reason I am contacting you is to find out if you managed to fix the error problem, and most of all how you did it.

Any help you can give would be most appreciated.

Thanks
        Colin

The message on me site is :

"A General Script Error Occurred

Error: The specified product (reference xxxxxxxxxxx) has just been removed from the catalog. Please return to the catalog and continue shopping. If you press the Refresh or Reload button on your browser, the removed products will no longer be visible in the catalog. We apologize for the inconvenience.
        Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner"

1 of the problem pages is http://www.thelaughingstock.co.uk/ac...Male_Hats.html

Comment

Hi there

I'm glad to see that you have found a solution for this one here.

Comment

Working...
          X