Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order error when too much products in folder

Hi all,
    i have an order error (internal server error) just before the adress page when i have one product in my basket who coming from a big folder. i have only one folder who has more than 100 product on it and each time a product from it has been added in the basket the validation step is failing...

You can test the problem in may site :

http://www.livres-anciens.com.fr when you want to order product from the "ROMAN" folder...

Regards

Frederic

Hi Frederic,

Do you mean you have a big sections which has alot of products in there, and when you add to cart, you get this error message. There are two things you could do.
    Split up the products in subsection, so they are smaller, or ask you hosting company to allocate more memory to the perl resource.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Yes thanks for the answer. But i dont want to split. My catalog is created automatiquelly by a microsoft access query from a access table where i enter books... I will ask my provider for more memory ressources... But before i have to check my site because i have just saw that i have 2 folders with the same name... perharps this is my problem... Thanks a lot...

Comment

Working...
      X