help with site export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with site export

I have imported site snapshot into actinic v 6.1.4 however when i try to export site snapshot i get all these errors, please help ? i am lost
    below are some of the errors:
    Errors
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 528) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\Online_Catalogue_Audio_Devices_60.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 528) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\Online_Catalogue_Storage_20.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 528) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\Online_Catalogue_CPU_s_1.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 528) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\Online_Catalogue_Motherboards_26.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 528) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\Online_Catalogue_Optical_Devices_64.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 528) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\Online_Catalogue_Display_42.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.
    (File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 528) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\Online_Catalogue_Cases_97.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.

Thanks

Have you created manual links to these pages?

Actinic adds pages that are linked to into the list of pages to capture in the snapshot, even if they're pages that actinic creates itself. As a result, when they try and capture the pages in the snapshot the program can't find them and throws up an error.

Actinic like to call this a 'benign' error as it doesn't make any difference to the snapshot, just throws up lots of errors. I don't know if they've fixed it or not in V7, but I'm always hopeful that one of these days they'll get around to sorting it out.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
    X