All Pages a Fixed Width

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Pages a Fixed Width

Could anyone advise on how difficult it should be to get an entire Catalog site to display in a fixed width?
    I managed to sort out the Product pages, but have now found that the Add to Cart, View Basket and Checkout don't seem to be built from the same base as the rest of the pages.
    In ACT_Primary.html, I set up a <DIV ID=> immediately after the BODY tag to set up margins and then set the page headers to display as required - e.g. 1px border round the main components. I also removed the Quick Search.
    However, now that I've uploaded everything, Cart, View Basket and Checkout seem to be built from some other template than ACT_Primary.html - some seem to include Quick Search for example.
    The description in the Advanced User Guide describes ACT_Primary as the "overall layout" template, but it looks like there are others in play.
    Could anyone advise on where I should look?

Many Thanks
    Alan Morris
    OakRidge Internet Ltd

Look in Design / Options / Layouts / Primary Templates. Here you can select different layouts for various phases of the shopping process.

The reason for this is that you may not want distracting navigation links within the checkout, etc.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Norman,

That looks to be exactly what I needed - many thanks for your help.

Alan
      Alan Morris
      OakRidge Internet Ltd

Comment

Working...
      X