Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

removing items from cart

Hi,

can anyone tell me how do I allow visitors to remove the items from their cart and stop the cart storing items themselves staying stored so a visitor returning should not have any itmes to start with if they have been there before and did not buy anything.

many thanx

The cart cookie (which contains the contents of the shopping cart) persists in the customer's browser for a set period of time. This period is set in 'Web | Configure Expiry Periods'.

Comment

thank you for the reply, is their any way to shorten the expiry time to less than 1 day?

Comment

It is the 'Delete Shopping Carts after...' field you want - this is set in hours rather than days.

Comment

is the any way to set the hours to 0 so that if a visitor leaves and comes back their cart is empty to start with rather than having their items stored for an hour?

similar to how it does with http://www.offtek.co.uk/

Comment

No there isn't I'm afraid. One hour is the lowest it will go.

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread but is it possible to have an Empty Cart button as my previous experience of Actinic catalog (when buying) is that you have to tick everything and press remove. Is there just an Empty Cart button?

Comment

your welcome to hijack it as Id like to know to

Comment

There is not an 'Empty Cart' button I'm afraid. You just have tick everything and then select 'Update'.

Comment

is the any way to put in a single button that will in effect empty the cart, if not please include this on a wish list for the next release

Comment

Will do

Comment

Working...
                      X