Section Lists Location and arrangement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Section Lists Location and arrangement

I've added some hidden html code (Google conversion tracking) to some of my sections and now the top row of my Section list is out of kilter with different spacing between the three items. The rest of the section list is fine with regular spacing between each of them.

I've used Design/Options/Sections to set the default of 3 across but I just can't seem to get this top row right.

Can anyone help me out?

It seems as though you may have put the tracking code in the wrong place, inside one of your tables - moving it to just above the </body> tag should solve the problem.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Section Lists location and arrangement

Originally posted by wjcampbe
      It seems as though you may have put the tracking code in the wrong place, inside one of your tables - moving it to just above the </body> tag should solve the problem.
      Thanks for that. However, I have placed the code in the description of the Section Details surrounded by !!<...>!! as I am tracking to specific Sections. Doing this for other Sections doesn't produce this behaviour so I am still mystified!

Comment

If you put it in a renamed copy of Act_primary just above the </body> tag, and use that renamed copy as Overall Layout template for *any* section you want to track, you will get consistent behaviour.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
        X