Wholesale Prices Based on Quantity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wholesale Prices Based on Quantity

I've got my retail prices set. Let's skip for the moment that I might offer 10% off for purchasing 3 at one time since that seems reasonably straight forward.

My problem is that my wholesales prices run in five levels based on the quantity ordered regardless of size...i.e., if they purchase 5 units 18 x 24 and 5 units 24 x 36, they're entitled to the 10 pc. price. 15 of one size and 10 of another size would earn the 25 piece price.

That's the first challenge. In the past I've used permutations to price for various quantity levels but I don't see how to do that in the AUG when you've got Customer Groups.

Thought I might set up Customer Groups as follows:
    Retail
    Wholesale1 (10 pc level)
    Wholesale2 (25 pc level)
    Wholesale 3 (50 pc level), etc.

But, I can't figure out how to show the wholesale customer the price. I search the forum and it didn't help me. Maybe it's the 95+ heat...

Would appreciate any help/suggestions/pointing in the right direction.

Thanks
    Jeff Pollack
    www.alldawgs.com
    www.profleeceusa.com
    www.4dogclubsonly.com
    www.silverwood2007.com

Jeff,

I don't have business, but I can see this will not work. A customer belongs to only one group, and would not dynamically change group in the middle of a session.

You will have to do this from View | Discounts and Surcharges settings based on quantity.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Hi there

What Bill has written is correct, I'm afraid it is not possible to do it this way. The customer will always belong in one customer group, and cannot change.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Can I still use permutations for various quantity pricing and manually move the customer from Wholesale 1 to Wholesale 2, etc.

Also, can you point me to where it is clearly explained how to set up customer bands, etc. I'm not finding some of the tabs, etc. mentioned in the forums.

Thanks Bill and Nadeem.
        Jeff Pollack
        www.alldawgs.com
        www.profleeceusa.com
        www.4dogclubsonly.com
        www.silverwood2007.com

Comment

Hi Jeff

If you select a one customer group for a customer, then they will always use that group. It cannot change I'm afraid, unless you make the change in the software. When you talk about setting up Customer bands, do you mean customer group?

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Sorry Nadeem...yes I meant group.

I can change them manually correct...delete them from one group and add them to another...so as they earn each discount level I can make the change and they'll see new prices.
            Jeff Pollack
            www.alldawgs.com
            www.profleeceusa.com
            www.4dogclubsonly.com
            www.silverwood2007.com

Comment

Working...
            X