Stock Control & Manual Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Control & Manual Orders

I have stock control enabled in my actinic catalog.

When I make a manual order, alter the shipping to the required amount, make the order as paid the stock control does not change, what am I doing wrong?

Joy

Hi Joy,

If you view the order it should display a 'Date Shipped', if not open the order and click on the 'Line Items' tab, highlight the line item and click on the 'Ship' button below and then on apply.

Go back to the product and check to see if the stock has reduced. It works perfectly fine on a default site.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

The date is Ok as being shipped, the line items tab only gives the option to un-ship.

I presume I have carried out the transactionOK

Joy

Comment

are you highlighting the orderline and clicking "shipped" or going into the "view" option for the orderline and altering the "shipped" level from there?

Actually, aren't the stock levels supposed to change when the order is MADE and not when it's SHIPPED?
        Perhaps the stock level had already changed? If you follow me?
        Tracey

Comment

Highlighting order line and then clicking shipped.

I only started with two items in stock and still have two after shipping, and completing order!

Joy

Comment

is the item in question using components (or is it an associated product from another product's choice, IYSWIM?!) at all?
            I know there are stock control issues when offline orders are processed ordering items with components or associated products.
            It has been raised before and is being looked into by the development team.
            Tracey

Comment

The product has no choices, attributes etc just a stand alone item.

Joy

Comment

Hi Joy,

What version of Actinic are you running? Please could you let us know, and just to clarify this is for ALL offline orders?

Kind Regards
                Nadeem Rasool
                SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                X