Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explorer showing error messages

Hi

I am currently building a second site using a clean layout which i have adapted best I can. However when I check the pages online they keep showing error on page in the corner of explorer, when I check the code editing the page in notepad the following lines exist:

<Actinic:TEMPLATE type="begin" filename="C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\SiteHTML\SiteRoot_index.html"/>

At the top, and these at the bottom of the page:

<Actinic:TEMPLATE type="end" filename="C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\Act_Primary_Brochure.html"/></body>
    </html>

<Actinic:TEMPLATE type="end" filename="C:\Program Files\Actinic Ecommerce v6\Sites\Site1\SiteHTML\SiteRoot_index.html"/>

Could these be the reason for the errors, and if so, how do I get rid of them?

The site address is: http://www.shelovesdiamonds.co.uk/

Thanks in advance
    Steve
    www.laurenrose.co.uk
    www.shelovesdiamonds.co.uk
    www.gentsstuff.co.uk

these lines exsist because you aren't using compact code, tick the compact code and they will disappear

Comment

The error comes from an incorect installation of my "NorCascade menu. You have
      Code:
      <!-- START NorCascade Act_Brochure_Primary.html patch -->
      <!--   start of optional speed up fragment - redefining actiniccore.js's CreateArray to skip creating unused entries -->
      <script type='text/javascript'>
      and that final line should be
      Code:
      <script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks to both of for your help, that seems to have solved my errors. Norman I will be in contact shortly to make a donation for this excellent patch.
        Steve
        www.laurenrose.co.uk
        www.shelovesdiamonds.co.uk
        www.gentsstuff.co.uk

Comment

Excellent. PS the NorPrice code is broken on www.laurenrose.co.uk - it looks like the patch to Act_ProductPrice.html is missing. There may be some other problems too. It may be best to work through the ReadMe again.

If you send me an e-mail (remind me your Actinic version) I'll send you the most up-to-date version.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X