Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product discounts with Coupon code

Hi,

I am trying to create a discount offer structure in developer V7, which would apply to all customers visiting the site who we have issued with a coupon code, but be limited to a product group which I have defined i.e. excludes low margin products.

I would like this discount structure to be a sliding scale, say for orders from £10-£49 : 10% of total order value including tax, £50-£100 : 15% etc...

I can see how to do this by creating a new discount group under Order Level, and then creating the trigger levels and discounts I require, but then I cannot find a way of restricting it to a product group. I can see how to restrict it to a Customer Group or to a Payment Method and to define the period of the offer but not to my pre-defined product group.

Is there a way to achieve this? Any ideas, anyone?

Many thanks.

BLUEBOY

Hi there

You could try going into the "View | Cart Contents | General", create a new discount for the maximum (eg Discount £50-£100). Set the "Based On" to "Value Including Tax", set your trigger to "50", and you can select a Product Group here. The reward will be set on "% off" and the reward amount will be "15"
    Now create another discount for the 10-49 one.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X