Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not getting amil receipt

Hi Guys,

I am having a bit of trouble with my site. I am not getting the actual order number email. The only email I am getting is the Catalog order received email, which for us is a bit of a problem. I am hoping one of you guys can shed some light on this.

Thanks.

Hello Roy,

Have you checked that an email address has been specified for customer copies of order emails to be sent to you?

It's under View/Business Settings/Ordering

Hope this helps.

Myles
    www.magicalwonders.com

Comment

Yes this has all been setup correctly. It only started happening a couple of days ago. It has been working fine for a while and now it is no longer functioning. This is where my confusion lies

Comment

things to check

1 are both emails being addressed to the same address

2 can you send emails outside actinic to this address

3 use webmail to see if the emails hit the mailserver

4 have you made any changes to the pc, ie firewall, etc etc

its puzzling that you can get one email and not the other

Comment

Act_CustomerEmail.txt

If all is set up ok it may be that the Act_CustomerEmail.txt is not present on your web server.

I have been having exactly the same trouble and found out it was this.

For some reason the file was missing. The easiest way to get it back is to change the email template in template manager, just add a dash or change a word slightly, so that the Act_CustomerEmail.txt is changed on your PC.

This forces an upload next time you update, and this cured the problem for me.

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
          X