Quantity Prices in table?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity Prices in table?

Is there a way to get the quantity pricing in 6.1.2 to appear in a grid layout instead of?

Price: (35 or fewer items) $10.00 (Excluding: NJ State Sales Tax at 6%)
    Price: (36 or more items) $1.00 (Excluding: NJ State Sales Tax at 6%)

What I'd like to be able to do is:

12-36 $10
    37-60 $xx
    61-90 $xx

Or something along those lines. It's just a little tough to read the way it is now.

Thanks

I've got it pretty well figured out but I'm ending up with the words PRICE repeating in the table:

Price: (35 to minimum) $10.00 (Excluding: MA Sales Tax at 5%)
    Price: (36 to 71 items) $9.00 (Excluding: MA Sales Tax at 5%)
    Price: (72 or more items) $8.00 (Excluding: MA Sales Tax at 5%)

Is there a way to get it to display the word Price just once?

Comment

I would suggest you remove NETQUOTEVAR:PRICEPROMPT from Act_ProductPrice.html and then add the word 'Price:' just before NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE in your product layout template (normally called 'Act_ProductLine.html'.

I take you have discovered where the format for the price breaks come from - they are IDs 288, 289 and 290 in 'Design | Text' (use the 'Go to' feature to go straight to a prompt ID).

Comment

That gives me the look I like but Developer gave me this warning:

Warning: Some of the configuration variables were not found in the HTML templates. If you modified these templates, make sure the results are what you want. If you have not modified the templates, the files are probably corrupt. Try restoring them from a backup or contact your Actinic reseller or Actinic Support as appropriate.

Is that a cause for concern?

Thanks

Comment

If you remove a NETQUOTEVAR (say to replace it with some custom code) then Actinic notices and issues the waning. The way around this is to comment it out by surrounding it with "<!--" and "-->" - that way you get no complaints and can still see what you've decided not to use.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Excellent, thank you as always!

Comment

Working...
            X