Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding odd pence problems

Hi,

Can anyone help. I would like to go live with my site in the next couple of days but am suffering with the odd extra penny or two appearing when I choose a number of components to create an overall product price.

I have tried creating a product for each component and applying custom tax to it but still no joy.

e.g.

I have a product worth £35 (with VAT) so breakdown is - £29.79 for the product. Custom Tax = £5.21

Component product worth £40 (with VAT) so breakdown is - £34.05 for the product. Custom Tax = £5.95

However, when I publish the site, then pick the product with the above component, I get an overall price of £75.01 (inclusive of VAT)

I have tried the advanced Tax tab.

I have also tried reducing the component product price by a penny and when that didn't work the Custom Tax by a penny. That too has not worked.

I also tried the same with the main product but that causes the initial price to appear as £34.99 instead of £35.00.

Has anyone got any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Ian

You could take the VAT out of Actinic and handle it in your accounts package.

Publish the whole site with no taxes and offer a 14.9% discount on all overseas orders to reduce pricing to the pre-VAT levels.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill,

A bit too drastic I'm afraid. My competitors all seem to have managed getting their VAT inclusive prices to add up so I really need to do exactly the same.

Any other suggestions from anyone would also be most appreciated.

Thanks again Bill.

Ian

Comment

Ian - this is a known issue in Actinic which hopefully will be resolved in future versions

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X