Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new order email

When a customer places an order they receive a confirmation email but
    The "you have a new order to down load" email does not get sent to the company
    The 'send me an email when there are orders ' box is ticked in business settings
    The SMTP settings are correct
    The authentication for the SMTP server is correct
    Running advanced network settings test sends a test email to the company

If I add the company email address in the "send receipt email copies to" box in business settings they do indeed receive a receipt email copy - just no “you have a new order to download message"
    They have checked their outlook deleted items just in case the emails have been interpreted as spam but there is no sign of a message there either

Have I missed something?

Do you think there may be a screwy script?
    If I change the script id & do a site refresh will that wipe out any orders on the server?

The site only went live last night the company are waiting for me before they download any orders on their machine. I upload on my machine they will download on theirs though i dont think that would make a difference.
    Located - Sunny Kent
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

sorted

Just to let you know in case someone else has a similar problem I sorted the missing email issue by

creating a new pop3 mail box & password in the domains hosting account .
    I still have the same smtp server but a fresh user name and password.

Works perfick now!
    Located - Sunny Kent
    A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Comment

Working...
    X