v3.10 patch wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v3.10 patch wanted

Calling all collectors, hoarders and antique dealers...

I need the Catalog patch 3.10.9IMA to bring my ancient copy of v3 Catalog into line with a client's version, does anybody have one in their attic?

There's one that's close on the Actinic archive, but it's 3.10 9INB, which is Catalog 25.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Malcolm
    ¤ The world wide web needn't cost the earth
    ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
    ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

here you are

http://support.actinic.com/versions/

Comment

Thanks for the link, Jo, but the v3.10 that's on there is the Catalog 25 version (v3.10 9INB) - I need the full v3.10.9IMA.

Malcolm
      ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
      ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

I seem to recall that if you license that with the full Actinic license key, that the 25-product limitation will be removed.

Comment

Having upgraded, I found that the patch is actually 3.10 9ARA, although the zip file is called 3.10 9INB! Whether it's Actinic 25 or not doesn't really matter because there are less than 25 products anyway.

However, I'm only assuming that a version mismatch is what's causing the problem, which is that I can't preview the site locally, I just get the following error message:

The requested phrase was not found. (Phrase: -1, ID: 127, Language: eng-uk)
          From what I've seen in another thread (http://community.actinic.com/showthr...ghlight=eng-uk ), it seems that a line is missing from the database ActinicCatalog.mdb, although in that thread it looks like only part of the line was missing.

Presumably I've got to add a line to the Checkout Prompt table, but have you any idea what the line should be? I had partial success with this previously but got another error (can't remember what it was now).

Any help, especially with the line I should be adding, would be much appreciated.

Malcolm
          ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
          ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

Hi there

I need the Catalog patch 3.10.9IMA
            I'm just looking for this and see if i can upload it for you.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi there

Just to let you know we have uploaded v3.10 9IMA to http://support.actinic.com/versions/ (But this is the full version and not a patch). So you would to install this on your pc.

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

I can't open the zip file, I'm getting an error message about the file being corrupted, can you upload again please?

Malcolm
                ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
                ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

Hi Malcolm

That strange, please try this link: http://support.actinic.co.uk/~nrsupp...g310_Fixed.zip

Kind Regards
                  Nadeem Rasool
                  SellerDeck Development

Comment

Many thanks, Nadeem, that worked. It's taken me a while to get the site working again, I had to do some re-configuration, but it's ended up OK

Malcolm
                    ¤ ARTISAN INTERNET LTD
                    ¤ www.artinet.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X