Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Orders

Hi All

I'm pulling at my hair on this one! We want to start using Actinic invoices to send with a customer's order so will need to make use of the back order facility for 2 purposes.

In both instances, the shipping charge is taken in full at the time the order is processed (off line). Actinic wants to aportion the shipping charge between the two parts of the order - we don't want it to do this.

We also use back orders where we would need to show that the order is paid for in full, but certain goods are not shipped and are "to follow".

And 2, we also use pre-orders where we would need to show that the order is part paid (including the shipping charge), but certain goods are not shipped but are "to be charged for and sent on".

I would presume I am asking too much of my current version, but will an upgrade (will consider either cat or bus!) take these scenarios into account?

We don't use actinic stock control so there's no worries about the need to do this adversely affecting anything on-site. We just need to get this business more automated and being able to do this through actinic would be a godsend!

TIA - Helen

Hi Helen,

I'm afraid this is not possible to do, Actinic will always split the shipping across if an order has been backordered. The only way of showing if an order is paided in full, is to ship them both. I'm afraid you cannot achieve this with backorder.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Helen,

Upgrading to V7 will not give you additional backorder functions, but you will get a new feature that allows you to add a colour for order lines, the orders will stay in pending but you can mark each type with a particular colour and then easily see their status.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X