Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on "Continue Shopping" from cart

Hi all,

It's been a while since I have had to change anything in Actinic for our store, and I have had a complete memory blank with regard to this Continue Shopping thing. I know how to change where I want it to go, no probs there, but there is a strange changeover happening which is causing a page not to be found. Let me explain by example:

1) Here is my CartManager.pl MyURL= http://shop.morethangourmet.co.uk/cg...html&NOLOGIN=1

If you paste this into a browser, it will try to make the URL turn into a "www." prefix, rather than "shop.". It almost goes to the correct place, it just changes the url prefix.

I've looked through Actinic for where this could be happening (i.e. my baseurl etc) and they all look fine to me, I know somewhere I have missed this setting and it's driving me mad! Is this plainly obvious to someone viewing, who can put me on the right track?!

Thanks!!

Hi there

Check under "Advance | Network Setup", where it says "CGI-Bin url". This is the address it uses when adding to cart or using any of the perlscripts.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

The path to my CGI-BIN is correct, but I have worked out why the problem is occurring. A while back I asked some questions with regard to keeping customers logged in to the site, and it was worked out that to keep them logged in after adding an item to the cart on my store, I had to send them to mysiteurl/cgi-bin/ss000001.cgi?SECTIONID=PAGE_I_WANTTHEM_TO_GO.html&NOLOGIN=1, and this seemed to be working. This is what 'my $sURL' is set to in CartManager.pl, and everything seemed to be working fine. Obviously somewhere along the line something has changed this, and now if I just simply put my product page as 'my $sURL', the continue shopping button works fine. I'll have to test this with logged in trade accounts and see if there are any problems, and if it's ok I'll report them back here.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X