Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Server Scripts incompatable

Hi,
    Ive recently had the machine that downloads and uploads actinic going wrong. The hard drive was corrupt so i decided to create a snapshot and networksetup file. After installing and importing the file snapshot onto a clean hard drive freshly installed with actinic and windows the thing says "Server scripts are incompatable" whenever i try and download.

1) Now if i upload afresh and then try to download... will it delete orders already on the website.

2) If i replace the scripts manually to the newer version actinic wants.. what will happen then. will the website still work... and will i then be able to download orders already stored online.

3) is there anyway of copying over the original directory files to the new installation to sort the problem out? i wanted to run catalog.exe directly but it says "cannot locate original directory".

Help would be appreciated. if replacing the scripts works and allows me to download stored orders im sorted! I just dont want to risk it without other reccomendations.

Many Thanks in advance

Gevork

Hi there

1) Now if i upload afresh and then try to download... will it delete orders already on the website.
    You will get an error message, so it would be better for you to patch your software to the version that Actinic requires. If the encryption key has changed which i believe it will, then you will get another error message saying cannot decrypt order, therefore you will need to just download those order and contact the customer to get their credit card number. When you next refresh the site, you should be able to download order after that okay, it just the outstanding orders you cannot decrypt.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X