Brochure pages not appearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brochure pages not appearing

I have created 3 brochure pages which appear perfectly in the GUI of Actnic and also in the individual page previews.

When I do a site export I recieve the following error message :

(File ExportFiles.cpp, Line 563) - The file C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\Service.html was not found System error 2 - The system cannot find the file specified.

The above is repeated for the 3 brochure pages

When I upload my site and try and view the pages on the web a mish mash of old designs appear when I click on the links to the above pages.

I am linking using the following code :
    <td bgcolor=#333333 align="left"class="actnavmenu" align="left">NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBHOME<a href="Contact.html" class="actnavmenu">Contact Us</A>&nbsp<b>|</b>&nbsp<a href="Service.html"class='actnavmenu'>Servicing</A>&nbsp<b>|</b>&nbsp<a href="hire.html" class='actnavmenu'>Hire</A>&nbsp<b>|</b> NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBINFONETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCART
    NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBCHECKOUT</td>

Thanks again for the excellent help from this forum

Not updating

It seems for some reason that some of the brochure pages are not being overwritten when I do an upload. I tried a complete refresh which helped with one of the brochure pages but the other 2 still seem to be taking there design from an earlier upload.

Any Help would be appreciated

Comment

Use an FTP program to connect to your server and delete the copies of these three pages which you find there, then reload from Actinic.

This will result in uploading your current Actinic content for these pages.

If that is not the result you expect, perhaps you did not make the changes in Actinic. Any editing you do on Actinic produced pages with another editor is only temporary until you make the same changes through Actinic.
      Bill
      www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
      Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
      BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
      Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
      VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
      Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for your help. Deleted pages and uploaded now all okay

Comment

Working...