Negatively Priced Components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Negatively Priced Components

Is it possible to change some setting some where to allow a component to be negatively priced?

I.e. I sell a diamond pendant and chain for £50, £12 of this cost is the chain.

I wish to sell them as a package but around 5% of my customers wish to purchase just the pendant for £38.00.

I need a component box or radio button to delete £12 and the chain from the order if selected.

I am aware that I could price the chain at £38.00 and then allow the customer to select a chain but feel that this is effectively a hidden charge which may put the customer off purchasing the item.

Any help would be appreciated

Kind Regards
    Jason
    www.qualitysilver.co.uk
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Alas you can't use negative prices. Your best option would be to have 2 (or even 3) products for the pendant and chain, pendant only, chain only.

You could set the pendant and chain at £50.00, pendant only at £38.00 and chain only at say £14.00 and then make a big point of them saving extra money buying both items together! Always nice to trade people upwards and then it does not appear like there are any hidden costs as they can see each individual item cost and then the combined cost. Just a thought.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
    X