froogle arghh!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

froogle arghh!!!

hi, i'm trying to get the automatic froogle spreadsheet maker to work properly for my site........

it doens't seem to like that each of my products have a page. is there any update that has fixed this, or can i change an option or a file to help it.

the products get all mixed up btw if you're wondering....

doing it manually is such a drag!!! help please!!! d

http://www.edinburghcameras.co.uk

http://www.edinburghcameras.co.uk/acatalog

thankyou!

Mole End have a frooglemash product that does a reasonable job of preparing a data feed for froogle. You need to sign up for their newsletter to use the free (reduced feature set) version.

I use it as the basis for both Froogle and Kelkoo after parsing the category pathing and reducing description size for Kelkoo.
    Bill
    www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
    Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
    BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
    Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
    VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
    Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Mole End Froogle Mash

We also have single products as sub departments (each product has a page) and neither Actinic or ME Mash works. The new ME Froogle/Affiliate Mash which is in Beta does however work, contact Jan I'm sure you can solve problem.

Comment

cheers!

thanks for your comments. p.s. You said 'contact Jan'....what do you mean? who's Jan....?

d

Comment

Click here http://community.actinic.com/member.php?u=27
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Thanks Bill, Very busy day,

Comment

Originally posted by eldavo
              thanks for your comments. p.s. You said 'contact Jan'....what do you mean? who's Jan....?

d
              I am Jan.

Regards,
              Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
              Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
              A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
              Product Mash for Sellerdeck
              Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
              Multichannel order processing
              Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

ok doke

ok, i'll try the trial first if thats ok. thats for your help everyone!

Comment

ok still needing help

using froogle mash///

.....the txt file doesn't work because the descriptions are too long for it i think......are there any ways of fixing this?

Comment

I don't think that there are limitations on the length of descriptions.

Have you set your feed options to say that your feed uses quoted fields, if not to do this, log onto froogle, go to your feed options and check the box for 'use quoted fields'.

If you have done this, could you tell me what error message you are getting and I will take a look.

Regards,
                    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                    Multichannel order processing
                    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                    X