Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic catalog 25 v6

Hi,

I just got this version and I'm impressed. I might upgrade to a better version if all goes well.

My question is can I update this version at all? I've seen there is an update for version 6 but I'm not sure if this version (given away with .Net mag) can be upgraded.

More importantly though -

How do I integrate it with WorldPay? Please.

many thanks

The updates and patches on our web site are only for full versions of the software, I'm afraid, and not for Actinic Catalog 25. Sorry about that.

With regards to your WorldPay question, you need to go to 'View | Business Settings | Payment and Security' and then click the '+' at the top left of the grid. In the new row, select 'WorldPay' from the drop-down and then click 'Configure Method' to enter your merchant ID.

Comment

Many thanks for your reply.

I tried tha,t but no service providers appear in the dropdown menu. All I have is "unlisted provider" which, if I select requires me to enter a URL before it'll let me quit.

The same happens if I use the "configure method"

Comment

you will need to install the PSP Setup file. It should be on the cd-rom
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Many thanks

I've found and installed it, now I have the WorldPay option - wey hey

I just need my "secret key" number now apparently, but I can't see how to get that. I just see a link to a site to apply for a WorldPay account but I already have one of those.

I've spent half an hour on WorldPay and Actinic's knowledge bases but can't find any help

Comment

You need to speak with WorldPay and ask them to set you up with an Actinic specific payment collection/connection account.

Normally a quick telephone call to WorldPay support does the job if you already have an account established with them.

Comment

Working...
            X