Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marking Orders as Shipped

Hi,

Does anyone have a solution to mark several orders as shipped in one go, rather than having to go through them one by one? We are now at the stage where we receive a decent number of orders each day, and it is taking up to 30 minutes to do this manually - which seems to be a bit on the long side.

Cheers,

Stuart
    Tacklebargains.co.uk

Located: Cheshire, UK

Have you checked out the plug in from Mole End Software at http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/1St...onInfoDet.html that provides a whole range of automation and may also do what you are looking for

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

We have two products that can process orders in batches rather than one at a time, batch shipping is included in both of them.

1) One Stop Automation : An automated order processing solution that downloads and processes orders as they arrive. You can use the fulll solution or just the parts that you need - the module to batch ship costs £44.99. You can find more details and a free trial at the URL below :

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...utomation.html

2) One Stop Order Processing : A batch order processing and order enquiry handling system. With this system you select the orders you want to process and can then carry out a number of processing actions by clicking on buttons. Shipping, printing, entering payment details and emailing customers are examples of the order processing that can be carried out. This module can be used on any PC on your network. You can find more details and a free trial at the URL below:

http://www.actinicplugins.co.uk/acat...rocessing.html

I don't think that there is anyway of marking multiple orders as shipped from within Actinic.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I agree that Actinic ought to add this feature in!
        All it needs is for us to be able to highlight all the relevant orders and click a "ship all" button!
        How hard can it be?
        Any comments Actinic?
        I'm a fan (and a customer!) of Mole End software but I do believe that such a basic function ought to be built in to the software!
        Tracey

Comment

Yeah, I agree bb - it'd be a great addition if you were able to do this, in a similar way to how it already allows you to print the invoices for several orders at a time.

Jan - we've had a look at your one-stop solutions and downloaded the free trials, but it's not really what we are looking for. Thanks for taking the time to reply though!
          Tacklebargains.co.uk

Located: Cheshire, UK

Comment

Hi there

All i can say is that i will add yours and Stuart comments to the wishlist.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X