Pages that aren't there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pages that aren't there!

HI,if you look at the site www.tomorrowsworlduk.com you will see in the online store part of the site there are three buttons along the top of the page, 'site map', 'contact us' and terms and conditions. I need to change these pages, but i cannot find them anywhere in actinic to change. I also need to have these buttons across all the other pages, but don't know how...
    any ideas?
    Cheers
    Steve

Hi Steve,

the site map is generated automatically by Actinic and is used so search engine spiders can find all your pages. The contact us page is a feedback form generated by a perl script - this can be modified but outside of Actinic if you know HTML. The terms and conditions comes from View | Business Settings | Terms and Conditions

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for that, is there any way to display the buttons site wide?
      steve

Comment

Edit Act_Primary.html in the root of Site1 folder and you need to insert NETQUOTEVAR:FOOTERGUIDE to where you want the navigation to appear

That should be in there as standard but it may have been commented out

Bikster

Comment

Just rechecked the site and they do appear on the product pages etc - which pages are they missing from?

Bikster

Comment

they're missing from the homepage, and i've added a few pages wgich i haven't uploaded yet and they aren't on those pages either
            steve

Comment

Hi there

In your Act_BrochurePrimary.html put in the following variables:

NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBSITEMAP - Sitemap
              NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBINFO - Terms and Condition
              NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBMAIL - Contact Us

There are not included in the front page, but by putting in these variables within your brochure primary, they should appear.

Kind Regards
              Nadeem Rasool
              SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
              X