Hidden Order Forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note my comment above:

And 'javascript' should be all one word.

The forum split the word into two for some very strange reason.

Comment

Chris...sorry, it's late at night here (or is it early morning?). If I make javascript one word, which I had done before the wee hours, then nothing shows on screen. The "PDF Order Form" text completely disappears when I try to make it a pop up. Any further suggestions?

Comment

Chris...got it working so that I do get a popup using some trickery. It doesn't like the .pdf file so I created an html file that simply calls the .pdf file and opens it into a javascript popup.

Here's my final question for you on this. How to I replace the text "PDF Order Form" with an image? I've tried a couple of things and can't seem to get it. Every time I alter the code, the link disappears. Please let me know if you can resolve this final issue on this topic. Thanks.

Here's my existing code:

<Actinic:SHOWFORPRICESCHEDULE Schedules="2" HTML="&#60;A HREF=javascript:ShowPopUp('http://www.gen-dia.com/acatalog/ExpressOrder.html',700,500)&#62;PDF Order Form&#60;&#47;A&#62;"/>

Comment

Just replace

PDF Order Form

with

&amp;#60;img src=image.gif border=0&amp;#62;

Comment

Thanks Chris...I must have included the quotes before. In any event, it's working exactly the way my client wants. Thank you so much for all your help on this.

Comment

Working...
            X