Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which product?

Hi

I've been recommend Actinic by a friend and before downloading a trial version i need to know which package i require.

Basically, i receive a csv file from my supplier on a daily basis showing all stock on the products i re-sell for them. I would like to import this csv file into Actinic so that it updates the stock on my website.

Firstly, is this possible to do in Actinic?
    Secondly, which product do i need?

Thanks for you help in advance.
    Adam.

You can import product details from Actinic using the flat file and hierarchical import feature. It is available on File / Import. If your products are fairly simply then you can use flat file import and might be able to import directly from the csv file, if this is not possible then you will have to reformat the file and then import it. You can find details of these imports in the Actinic help.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

As for which package you require it is probably best to go for Business version due to the number of very useful features over and above Catalog.

Developer is only of real use if you are going to be creating multiple shops or designing for other people - but you can always upgrade at a later date if you need this facility.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks for your help

Regards,
        Adam.

Comment

Working...
        X