putting navigation from the brochure onto other pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

putting navigation from the brochure onto other pages

Hi, I have a site www.tomorrowsworlduk.com and i cannot get the three buttons (site map, contact us, and terms and conditions) from the brochure pages onto the home page. if anyone could have a look and give me an idea of how to do it i'd be very grateful!

Cheers
    Steve

if you get hold of a copy of the advanced user guide, and locate the dictionary of NETQUOTEVARS you will be able to integrate any nav you choose.

you are looking for something like NETQUOTEVAR:NAVBSITEMAP

Comment

thanks for that, thing is I'm using different buttons than the standards for the buttons, so will this still work?
      steve

Comment

It will use the ones as specified in view | design options | navigation

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I think the answer you are looking for is - find out which template is being used for your product pages - click on the Kenwood page and select the layout tab - look to see what is in the Overall layout box. Click the edit button to the right of this box and the file will open in Notepad. Make a note of the filename.

Go to Design | Options layout tab and click the select for default overall layout. Browse to find the filename you noted down above and select that file as default.

That should do it.
          Bill
          www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
          Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
          BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
          Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
          VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
          Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Working...
          X