Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

Can some one please help me with a few questions:

1. How can I put the credit card logo table on the R.H.S of the site (and what code do you change if you would like a table on the L.H.S aswell?

2. I am using clean layout 13 and when I preview the site the Cart Details box is missing on both the home page and when I go into the products section. Why?

3. Why is the products table not showing on the home page but it is when I go into the products page?

I am new to this so sorry if I am posting basic questions

Thanks for any help given,

Graham

Hi Graham

1. How can I put the credit card logo table on the R.H.S of the site (and what code do you change if you would like a table on the L.H.S aswell?
    Both of these would be achieved by editing the "Act_BrochurePrimary.html" and "Act_Primary.html" template. This can be found in "Advance | Template Manager | Main" and "Brochure". If you had Dreamweaver you could open this template in that, and insert the credit card images to the right hand side table and also get Dreamweaver to insert a table on the left hand side.

2. I am using clean layout 13 and when I preview the site the Cart Details box is missing on both the home page and when I go into the products section. Why?
    Not sure, i would need to see your site, Have you customised the templates if so it may be because you removed something which is needed.

3. Why is the products table not showing on the home page but it is when I go into the products page?
    Again not sure, need to see your site. Please post a url here so we can see it.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X