Producing a feed with a Category Tree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Producing a feed with a Category Tree

Help, one of our shopping partners wants us to produce a feed (a la froogle mash) with a full category tree.

ie

Top Category>sub category>sub sub category>product name>product description>price etc etc

I need to have this done asap and am a little short on time, can anyone on the forums point me in the right direction or help me out. We are willing to pay for this work. So if you are an access guru please get in touch (steve@oneniltrade.com)

I've emailed this to Jan at mole-end as I expect she may be able to help, but I also know she is often busy and we need a speedy responce.
    Blushingbuyer, banishing blushes since 2000.
    http://www.blushingbuyer.co.uk

Try File / Export and see if the resulting file is useful.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I have sent Steve an excel spreadsheet that takes the output from the froogle mash as input and concatenates the fields to make the required format. That should sort it out I think.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X