Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use different Template for cgi/.pl results?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Use different Template for cgi/.pl results?

Hi there,

I have created a php script to manage the links on my primary template, however when the shop goes to .pl pages the php will not be parsed.

View post below.

Matt M

The search results and the contact us page, I dont want to display them on the primary template?

You see if I was to put a php script in the primary template it will show fine on all my html pages but as soon as a .pl result uses the template my php wont work. I want to select a different template that has no php embedded for these two pages. The same template I will use for checkout and view cart.

M.

Comment

Hi there

Have a read through the following thread, it discuss about php with perl. http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=12531

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Actinic will use the primary template for the search and contact us pages.

One way to do what you want is to have the primary template without the php and then use an alternative template with the php for all your other pages.

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

So that would mean apllying a seperate template on each of the catagory sections right? Is that it?

Thats bloody simple.. how did I overlook that one.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X