Company Salesperson placing orders for multiple customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Salesperson placing orders for multiple customers

I will happily look this up in documentation if someone could help me with what to call it so I can look it up.

I want my salesperson to be able to place orders online for multiple customers who are not online.

I have various wholesale customers (in addition to retail) who have the special distributor pricing, and I would like these special reduced prices to reflect in my Actinic Link to Quickbooks.

On top of that, I want my salesperson to be able to modify prices, even to the extent of being able to give away some freebie product on occasion, simply by adding the product to the order and changing the price to 0.

Can someone point me in the right direction to research how to do this?

Thanks,

hht

You need business to get special pricing for customers, if you have business then you need to set up customers, go to the product details and enter pricing details for each price schedule.

You cannot change prices dynamically however in V7 you can enter discount codes and could set several up to give your salesman flexibility (eg: make it free, give £5 discount, £10 discount etc), actually thinking about it I think that Norman Rouxel has written some clever code to allow a product price to be entered, so maybe he will sell that to you - Normans details are at http://www.drillpine.biz/

Using V6, you will need to create customer accounts, upload and then have your person logon as each person and place the order.

If you upgrade to V7, you sales person can create customer accounts and then place orders offline.

In both cases you could place the orders without creating accounts but would need to enter the address details each time - if you are going to do this then you would save time if you installed a postcode lookup button on your system so that addresses could be entered quickly using postcode lookup.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hello Jan,

Thank you for your thoughtful response. I have Ver.6 Developer. I have made customer accounts for my wholesale customers. I considered putting the salesperson into each account as one of the Buyers, but that still would not solve the issue of being able to enter a different price from within the customer account when placing orders.

For example, customer orders:
      3 widgets
      2 froofroos
      2 sample size froofroos

Salesperson wants to add:
      4 sample size froofroos at no charge

I don't believe this can be done from within a customer account. At best, I can place the order online for the customer, then pull it into QuickBooks Pro using Actinic Link, then open the invoice and add product from within QuickBooks.

If I understand you correctly, if I were to move to Ver. 7, I could apply discount codes to an individual customer account, but just like I mark an account either Retail or Distributor or Owner (I have also set up an 'owner' account to let me purchase my own products for $.01 from the manufacturer so I can have it shipped to me for my local customers and it will still work with the shipping program my husband created to work between Endicia and Actinic for drop shipping) I fear I would have to lock in the customer account to one or the other pricing structure.

I looked over Normans descriptions at http://www.drillpine.biz/ and did not see one that appeared to fit my circumstances. I will try to talk with him about it, and thank you for the reference.

I do appreciate your reply, Jan. I look forward to taking a look at FroogleMash since I was just able to get my sites uploaded successfully yesterday by hand. Fortunately, I have small stores.

Best regards,

hht
      OneWeaver, LLC
      www.GrandmasGel.com
      www.Cholo.com
      www.PopUpScreenRoom.com

Comment

Hi there

f I understand you correctly, if I were to move to Ver. 7, I could apply discount codes to an individual customer account, but just like I mark an account either Retail or Distributor or Owner (I have also set up an 'owner' account to let me purchase my own products for $.01 from the manufacturer so I can have it shipped to me for my local customers and it will still work with the shipping program my husband created to work between Endicia and Actinic for drop shipping) I fear I would have to lock in the customer account to one or the other pricing structure.
        Within Version 7, you can restrict a discount to a customer group. Also the discount can be activated by using a coupon code. So you can set a discount to take off money or percentage of a cart content.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X