* Urgent * Upgrader failure message whilst trying to upgrade to v7.0.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

* Urgent * Upgrader failure message whilst trying to upgrade to v7.0.4

Hi - I am trying to upgrade a site from v7.0.3 to v7.0.4. The copy on my machine which does catalog maintenance upgraded ok.

When my client tried to upgrade the copy on his machine which does order processing he gets the error message "Upgrader failure - no upgrade information in currently active Actinic site"

I would appreciate a quick response on this as I don't fancy a 250 mile drive to sort this out - aarrrrgggghhhh

regards
    David
    Regards
    David

I've had this happen before on V6 where one site upgraded OK and the other didn't. Chris' post at the end of this thread http://community.actinic.com/showthr...t=10476&page=2 suggests that you try copying over the .pm and .pl files and then do a full refresh. this worked for me in V6.

Mike

Hmm. Chris also suggests that a website purge and refresh should fix it, though I can't see how that get's the right perl files into the site1 folder.
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

mmm strange one - everything seems to be working ok even though I had the message.
      Regards
      David

Comment

Hi there

Does he still get this error message now or has it gone?

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem - the error message no longer displays - I'm afraid I don't know what I did to correct this.
          Regards
          David

Comment

Working...
          X