remove items from cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

remove items from cart

can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, I want to be able to remove items from my cart but I cannot get a remove button to appear.

in the Act_ShoppingCartXML there is NETQUOTEVAR:REMOVEBUTTON in view but this does not show anywhere in the order screens.

please can someone tell me why and how to rectify this

many thanx

There is no 'Remove' button in v6. You have a checkbox for the 'Remove' column when viewing the Shopping Cart. Customers click this check box and then press 'Update' to remove an item from the cart.

Comment

Im probably being really dumb but I carnt find it, if you look at www.career-aid.co.uk can you tell me what I am doing wrong?

if you visit the site go to the testimonals page in the bottom left is a link directly to the shopping area, it by passes a lot of sales pitch.

thank you to anyone who can help

Comment

You don't get a 'remove' checkbox in the cart that appears in the checkout. You only get this in the 'View Cart' page that you get while shopping.

I suggest you put a button that says 'Edit' into Act_ShoppingCartXML.html which points to the 'View Cart' Page.

The address of this is normally something like

http://www.career-aid.co.uk/cgi-bin/...CTION=SHOWCART

Comment

Working...
        X