X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link for Sage Line 200

Hello all,

Is the above possible?

Also, does anyone know where I could get a demo copy of Sage for testing? Sage seem to be a bit reluctant to help.

Many thanks.
    OXLink Web Design (Oxford)
    Actinic developers since version 3
    01865 361696

Hi there

I'm afraid we do not have an Actinic link for Sage Line 200, only for Line 50. One of our partners does do a link for 100, please see here: http://www.actinic.co.uk/products/plugins.htm. But I have seen no link for Sage Line 2000. Also i have not seen any demo copy for Sage to test.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks anyway

Thanks Nadeem. I'd seen the Sage 100 plugin already and I've contacted them to see if they have any plans to develop a Line 200 version, but no reply as yet. I assume that Actinic has no plans to extend Actinic Link to encompass more versions of Sage?
      01865 361696

Comment

Hi Angi

I assume that Actinic has no plans to extend Actinic Link to encompass more versions of Sage?
        I'm afraid not at the moment, however i will mark in the wishlist what you have written to provide link for 200.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Many thanks, Nadeem. We only want it for exporting orders, have to see if we can knock something out bespoke.

Cheers.

Angi
          01865 361696

Comment

Working...
          X