Error Invoice.rpt printing invoices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Invoice.rpt printing invoices

Out of the blue I am getting the following error message if I try to print 2 copies of an invoice (which I've been able to do OK up till yesterday).

"Error in File C:\Program Files\Actinicv7\Invoices.rpt: Request cancelled by the user"

It prints one copy only. I can then print another one OK.

However, if I only request one copy to print to start with, it prints one, and disables the Reprint invoice button, so can't print a second without closing the order and opening again.
    Last edited by panamint; 24-Aug-2005, 07:51 AM. Reason: error in file name

However, if I only request one copy to print to start with, it prints one, and disables the Reprint invoice button, so can't print a second without closing the order and opening again.
    This has always been a feature of actinic.

I'm not sure about why you can't set it to print 2 copies to begin with though.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Also, could you please try what is described in this knowledge base article and see if that helps.

Comment

Invoices.rpt

Chris

Thanks for quick reply. Tried removing the folder in regedit as described, but didn't make any difference.

Can't think why problem has started after using the 2 x print fine for months.

Russell Cowe
        Originally posted by cdicken
        Also, could you please try what is described in this knowledge base article and see if that helps.

Comment

What you could try is to take a snapshot of your current site, and then re-install a full version of Actinic over the top of your current installation. You don't need to un-install Actinic before hand.

This re-installation will replace the dlls that control printing and might free up the problem.

Make sure you install the version of Actinic that you are currently using.

Comment

Re-installation

Have re-installed twice - once as suggested and once after completely uninstalling. Still getting problem unable to print more than one copy. Printing working fine from other applications.

Comment

Can I ask you to report this as a problem in http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

The email team will be able to raise it as an issue with the development team, and hopefully get to the bottom of it. I'm afraid I am out of ideas. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
              X