Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not much here - any chance of putting older messages online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not much here - any chance of putting older messages online?

Hi there

Having been trying to join the Actinic forums for months - and never getting a notification email - I was very pleased to be directed here, thinking i would at last get answers to my questions.

It's rather kind of ....bare here and I'm wondering if there's any plans to migrate the older threads across to here?

I have specific questions regarding the running of 'loyalty clubs' with Actinic Business - can I ask them here? there doesn't seem to be a section for Business.

I actually want to know if Actinic Business 6 can let shoppers join a loyalty club which will automatically (through Business Catalog) keep track of loyalty points. Can you give special discounts based on individual member's points, for example? Can you set up a mailing list from member's email addresses?

Hoping someone else clanking round this haunted house can help me......

Anna

Please feel free to post any questions here. We've only gone live today, which is why things are a bit bare. I expect it will hot up in due course.

Comment

try this out. http://forums.actinic.com
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

http://forums.actinic.com

Like Anna, I have been wanting to subscribe for months without success. It appears that there is a limit on membership at the old forums. I tried again only last week but got a 'sorry, the forum has reached its membership capacity limit' message.

Colin

Comment

We'll all be looking forward to those who know the answers joining up!

Gary, that URL is where I've been trying to join and can't get access to as the mailing list is full.

But thanks anyway.

Cheers

Anna

Comment

Working...
          X