Dead space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead space

hi there, i am currently messing about with the product templates and have got it pretty much how i want it however it has not come out central and also there is a large space under the description and under the main image

the link is http://www.thepolescompany.co.uk/aca..._Finishes.html

cheers
    Stu

You also have a big problem in the Act_Primary template as the products are not showing at the top of the page but at least 1 scroll down! Unless this is intended?

The centering needs to be set on the Act_Primary template - at the moment it is set to LEFT.

Can you paste in the code for the product layout to this thread so someone can take a look at the layout issues as very hard with compacted HTML to see what is going on

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

yeah i know about the problem with the other pages and not to worried about that at the mo as it is going to be changed to sections anyway, thanks foor the act_primary hint i think i know were the problems is now, i didn't realise how much the act_primary template is used,

cheers

Comment

Yes - the Act_Primary is the main template into which just about everything else resides

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
        X