Terms & Cond Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terms & Cond Layout

I want to change the terms and conditions layout from the Act_pimary that it is using to an alternative ammended layout that I use for some other pages but don't seem to be able to find a layout page to change.

Where is it please?

Graham
    Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk
    The online store for Briggs and Stratton spare parts

Go to Design Options Miscellaneous, at the bottom of the box choose the radio button most relevant.

You may have to create your own page to acheive a custom page

Comment

Ah no, wrong end of the stick I'm afraid. I'll try to be a bit more detailed.

I'm happy with where it appears etc., it's just that it uses Act_primary to build it's page.

I have stuck some links into Act_primary for most pages but I have created file Act_primary_nolink for the few pages I don't want the links to appear on. I want to use this for the terms and conditions page.

Of course, I now realise I've done it arse about face.

I should have created Act_primary_withlinks as the extra file and left Act_primary as it was!

I could go back and reverse it all but it would be nice if I could just change the t&c page.

Graham
      Graham

www.Briggsbits.co.uk
      The online store for Briggs and Stratton spare parts

Comment

Hi there

The Terms and Condition pages use the "Checkout Primary Template" in "Design | Options | Layout". So if you apply your "Act_Primary_NoLink.html" here, then the T&C will apply this template as will the checkout stages and search page.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X