PSP-Pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP-Pending

I have just started using Actinic with HSBC secure epayments. I have run a few test purchases on the live website (both Actinic and HSBC are LIVE) and have run into a few problems. Primarily my test purchases are being rejected (By some Fraud rules) to the Pending Payment Service Provider tab and show PSP-Pending on the Payment status window. I have accepted payments on HSBC portal.

Q. How does Actinic know that the payment has now been cleared? and does it shift the order to the Complete of Pending TAb?

Many Thanks

Hi Stuart

In Livemode, you would have HSBC generate a callback on your site, which results in an .occ file being generated in the /acatalog/ folder. This tells Actinic, it has been authorised.

Q. How does Actinic know that the payment has now been cleared? and does it shift the order to the Complete of Pending TAb?
    All you need to do, is to go into the order, click on "Progress and Payment", click on "View Payment" and click on "New Entry". This will tell Actinic you have manually authorised the payment.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem

We have gone into the order as suggested but "Progress and Payment" is greyed out and I was wondering if you could let me know why this would be?

Kind Regards
      Gail

Comment

Hi Gail

Have you checked in "View | Business Settings | Order Processing" and see if "Bypass Catalog Order Processing" is unticked.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

PSP Pending

Hi Nadeem

Thank you for your help, that appears to do the trick.

Regards

Gail

Comment

This thread has helped me to find the 'Bypass Catalog Order Processing' feature that I was unaware of but I have hundreds of historical orders sitting in the 'Pending PSP' tab. Is there a way that I can somehow select all of these orders in one go and mark them as completed as I think this is preventing me from pulling off acurate reports whilst they are sitting in this tab.

Comment

Hi,

In View | Business Settings | Order Processing .. Report Options, select 'Enable Export to Files'. Then in the orders tab, select all the 'Pending PSP' orders and using the right click function select 'ReExport to Files'. This will create a set of 5 .csv filesin your Site1 folder that will have the order information, but most importantly will move the orders over to completed.

Kind regards,
              Bruce King
              SellerDeck

Comment

I get the error "Too many files are selected" when i followed your instructions so i had to do them a page at the time and even then, when i had completely re-exported all orders they still remain on the 'Pending Payment Service Provider' tab !!

Comment

Hi,

Are you sure they are still on the 'Pending Payment Service Provider' tab or on the 'Pending and Complete' tab? They should have moved over to completed once you did the export to files.
                  Bruce King
                  SellerDeck

Comment

I tried this on my V6 and orders in psp-pending stay their even once exported.

Mike
                    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce
                      Hi,

Are you sure they are still on the 'Pending Payment Service Provider' tab or on the 'Pending and Complete' tab? They should have moved over to completed once you did the export to files.
                      Yes I am positive as the tab says 'Pending Payment Service Provider' like I stated.

Comment

Hi There,

Sorry about that, I tried it here and it seemed to work, but that was with an order that had the payment added to it!! With the PSP pending ones you will have to complete payment and then export them.
                        Bruce King
                        SellerDeck

Comment

So do I get any further help on this or do I have to go direct to Actinic support because it works on your machine and not on mine ?

Comment

Hi,

I would suggest getting to support as thay would have to take a look at a snapshot of your site to determine what is happening. Please register a query here if you do not have a support contract, else call up support and a team member should be able to take it from here.

Kind regards,
                            Bruce King
                            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                            X