Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to upload

Hi All,

Having a major problem this weekend. I normally update my webs site every day but for some reason on doing an update this weekend the upload screen gets as far as 'CREATING REMOTE DIRECTORY STRUCTURE' it will then just hang for ages and then time-out.

I am using version 7.0.3 and have never had this problem before.

Many thanks in advance.

Martin
    wwweliteelectronics.co.uk

I have had this happen when

a) there were problems with my web server
    b) there were problems with my ISP

it might help to delete your website files and try to upload, but on the other hand, if you are still unable to upload you will be completely offline. Maybe you could move the files to a.n.other directory, then try to refresh and then if it all goes horribly wrong you can put the old files back.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan,

Thanks for that, it looks like it has turned out to be the Windows Firewall has enabled itself on its own, after disabling it again the upload went fine.

Another wasted afternoon down to Microsoft.

Martin

Comment

Working...
      X