Confusion over cart templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confusion over cart templates

Can anyone assist me with a cart template problem I am having?

I edited Act_PrimaryCart.html thinking it was the view supplied to the customer, when they select 'view basket'...

However, view basket seems to be using the template from Act_PrimaryCheckout.html AND there is NO mention of the primary cart template within the Actinic help files...

Thanks for advice - very frustrated...

Hi,

It's been a while since I edited my templates in this area but, if I remember correctly, when the user clicks on 'view basket' what they see is a framework drawn by Act_Primary and page detail drawn by Act_ShoppingCart. So the two templates are used to create the VIEW BASKET page.

Hope that helps.

Delboy

Comment

Go to Design menu, options,Layouts.

This is where you set the templates for each part of actinic, thus you could have all options set to Act_primary, or you can set the checkout to Act_Primary_Checkout..basically do what you like!!

Comment

Still not working entirely

Thanks for these, but I tried the layouts option and it just screwed up - when I tried the test on the Actinic space. It just said that it could not find the files / pages don't exist !!!!

Comment

You've probably messed up your installation. Go to the theme folder and copy back in the templates you are missing.

Comment

Thanks - but it seems to have fixed itself and just started working.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X