Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free shipping for one product

Hi

The situation is any products we sell that total less than £100 we charge £7.50 for the carrige/shipping.

Any product/products totalling over £100 we charge £12.50.

Now this works fine, however one of our products we resell has a set charge of £6.95 and no carrige is to be charged on it.

Under the current business settings the product would have £7.50 added to it because it is under £100, and this is not acceptable.

Possible solution add weights to every product, time consuming, but doesn't fit in with company shipping rules. How can I now make sure that an order below £100 is charged £7.50? as the shipping is assessed on weight.

Any ideas would be v.useful

I suggest you use the 'discounting' feature in 6.1.0 onwards to add a £7.50 surcharge for all orders that are under £100 and a £12.50 surcharge for all orders over £100.

This feature can be accessed in 'View | Discounts' - just call it 'Shipping' rather than 'Order Adjustment' and then set up the grid as follows:

Cart Value | Amount | Surcharge
         £0.00 |  £7.50 |[TICKED]
      £100.00 | £12.50 |[TICKED]

Comment

Ok have done that, but how do I now ensure that the product that I don't want any surcharge added to is left alone?

I have tried looking at the actual product to see if there is a discount radio or tick box, so that I can weedle out the product but no joy?

Comment

Chris

How do I apply a different discount for different products - this method only sets a generic discount for all products as far as I can see.
        Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Moss
        www.memixdirect.com

Comment

Working...
        X