Froogle Uplaods Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle Uplaods Problem

hi there i have just discovered that if you have a component price structure set up and export a froogle feed then froogle does not pick the price up and just has it as £0.00 value has anyone over come this problem or is it just a case of manualy writing each one out,

cheers

The only way around this that I have found is to add a price to the product (the highest probably to get it through froogle) and use the sum of components pricing model to price the products correctly - you might also want to edit your price template if you do not want to show the price you have set against the product.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

i think i see your angle, what about say i had 3 products variations £10 £15 and £20 set the price to £10 and set the componet permulations to add £0 £5 or £10 to the price that way froogle would have a price of the lowest would that work ???

Comment

Hi there

Currently the froogle feed will only put the product price in. On your second suggestion, this would not work, as you still putting the price within the component, the froogle feed will only take the product price.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

When you first submit your feed, Froogle seems to check every single product that is listed, once it has been accepted they don't seem to. I trying to list my paper at £29.99 which is the cheapest price and that was rejected because it was not the price for a single box, they also complained that I had not listed a picture when there was one on the page, so they seem to check a lot of stuff. So they might reject your entry because it is lower than some of the prices, it is worth a try though, if it fails, use the sum of components prices option and put the actual price against the product (or use this anyway because you will have less editing to do - put the price you want Froogle to pick up into the product price)

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Sorry to dig this one out, but I had a similar issue with froogle not accepting a 0.00 price on products where I was purely using the sum of component prices.

Rather than editing the template and adding a price as a workaround, I entered the lowest possible price in the pricing field and entered "from" in the Price Prompt area on the Layout tab of the item.

So I now get "from £25" on a product page, but still use just the components pricing to calculate the actual cost.

Hope this is of some use.

Comment

that's exactly what I do too, Simon
              Tracey

Comment

Working...
              X